Setting Up Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
To set up Microsoft Office Outlook 2007:
- Open Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Go to Tools > Account Settings.
- On the E-mail tab, click New.
- Leave the option Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP selected. Click Next.
- Select the checkbox Manually configure server settings or additional server types. Click Next.
- Select the Internet E-mail option and click Next.
- Specify the following:
- Your name.
- Your e-mail address.
- Account type. If you want to keep copies of messages on the server, select the IMAP option. If you do not want to keep any messages on the server, select the POP3 option. Selecting IMAP will also allow you to train the SpamAssassin spam filter on e-mail messages you receive, if SpamAssassin is enabled on the server.
- Incoming mail server. Type your domain name. For example, example.com.
- Outgoing mail server. Type your domain name. For example, example.com.
- Username for logging in to the mailbox. Specify your full e-mail address.
- Password for logging in to the mailbox. Most likely, this password coincides with the password you use for logging in to the Panel.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Was this answer helpful?
If you use Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, or Apple Mail, click the link below...
To access webmail, do any of the following: In a Web browser, visit the URL...
The instructions provided in this section were verified against Microsoft Outlook Express 6. They...
The instructions provided in this section were verified against Mozilla Thunderbird 2. They might...
The instructions provided in this section were verified against Apple Mail 3.6 (Leopard). They...